NF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Cymru Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:13 am

Hi all, my name is Cymru I have played Ikariam for a year or so now and I think it is time for a change and as such I would like to make an application to join your ranks.

I have 6 towns and a Total Score of 540k points my position is 736 All my towns have level 32 hideouts, level 25 walls and level 25 towns all troops are upgraded and all reaserches have been completed trying to get level 2 for the future ones.

I have 17k General Score (Position-135) and I have a MC at my disposal, with around 3500 troops (not fully upgraded all my hoplites to SG's yet but I am getting there) and around 200 ships

My only alliance in Ikariam has been T2 (I have played alongside and ex Sufferer, Satanas who is currently with NF, in various games for the past few years. I have been in The Suffering since I started playing Ikariam and also played with them in many online RPG's

Reasons your special enough to join NF - I do not claim to be in any way special I am just a player who is willing to do the best he can for both himself and his Alliance. I have fought tactically alongside Satanas whilst he was General of The Suffering and I look forward to eventually standing Shoulder to Shoulder with him again and fighting within the ranks of NF. As much as The Suffering has always been my home but they are a peaceful alliance and I, like Satanas, enjoy a fight Smile

I am due for a vacation for a week over Easter but when I return I am yours if you will have me, look forward to hearing from you

Cheers me dears
Cymru

Cymru
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  chilidog Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 am

sounds good.
chilidog
chilidog
Federal Marshal
Federal Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Grimori57 Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:36 am

Cymru wrote:

I am due for a vacation for a week over Easter but when I return I am yours if you will have me, look forward to hearing from you

Cheers me dears
Cymru

Ummm sounds like wants us to take advantage of him, anyone else get that feeling??

Grimori57
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down