NF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Account

3 posters

Go down

Forum Account Empty Forum Account

Post  Cobra Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:04 am

Hi there my friends from NF...

" Your account on "NF" has been removed by a administrator, this is done according to the site account policy
probably due to inactivity. "

I receive this to my mail. As you all probably know i was admin here at this board and one of founders of NF alliance, back in 2008...Anyway, i suppose that my account has been removed due to inactivity, so i re-create it, and now im waiting to accept it...

Thx,
Cobralione

Cobra

Back to top Go down

Forum Account Empty Re: Forum Account

Post  Darkraver Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:32 am

i would like to know why you need your forum account back i do not know you personally but i see no reason for the account being activated again if you want to talk to use you can always come join our chat http://www.nf-federation.com/chat/zetaguest/
i feel no need to give you acces i,m sorry if this is offending you in anyway

Regards
Darkraver

Darkraver
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:43 pm

What's up Cobra?

It would help if you contact XPS and tell him some things to confirm that you are who you say you are.

I know who you are but I'm not 100% sure you are who you say you are.
cosmo
cosmo
Gunsman

Back to top Go down

Post  cosmo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Also, I am not sure why your account would be deleted as there are a lot of old guys who have not logged in since 2008 with there accounts still up and running.
cosmo
cosmo
Gunsman

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Death Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Darkraver wrote:i would like to know why you need your forum account back i do not know you personally but i see no reason for the account being activated again if you want to talk to use you can always come join our chat http://www.nf-federation.com/chat/zetaguest/
i feel no need to give you acces i,m sorry if this is offending you in anyway

Regards
Darkraver

You do not know me, too but:
Cobra is one of the first members in NF, one of the first leaders and the best diplomat (after me Razz) of NF's history.

LD
Lord Death
Lord Death
Retired MF
Retired MF

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkraver Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:16 am

i do know you and what cosmo is saying is not correct as all accounts that have nothing to do with NF anymore have bin put on inactive this is just to keep spy's out ...

also there is a new forum so no need for a account on the old one

Darkraver
Site Admin
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The tank Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:00 pm

I remember cobra and lord death to but my account is inactive also I was frank the tank I remember Kruger has he been on? Here

The tank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum