NF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Elitefor Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:14 am

IGN: Eliteforce
Total score: 542 Eliteforce OTC 108,456
Generals score: 210 Eliteforce OTC 7,707
Capital Co-ords: 18:48

Hey members of NF. I've been getting bored with just sitting around and farming the people around me while gathering resources. I feel I need an alliance change because I'd like to have more war/military action in the game. I realize my total score is very low, if you do not accept it now I understand, I'll apply later once I've finished my level 5 palace and Utopia. Towns are Marble: 2, Sulfur: 1, Wine: 1, Crystal: 1. My 6th will be a wine.

I'm very military oriented, although currently I'm focusing on my economy and upgrading buildings. I would enjoy any war that we have.

Thanks everyone, I'd love to join NF. Just tell me if there's anything I've missed.

Elitefor

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Krugar Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:32 am

You should plan to use that 6th city as a mobile colony. If you try to use your 7th for a mobile colony it will kill your production and your citizens will get pissed.

Krugar
Gunsman

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Elitefor Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:36 am

I've thought about it, I might but it depends on whether I can get my vineyard up much and if I still have low income.

I guess I could just upgrade my taverns to the softcap and not use the wine *shrugs*

Mobile colonies would be good though if I'm planning on war =D I guess if I use helping hands on wine I can take quite a bit of wine per hour. It'd make it a lot easier if I had a lot of people around me selling wine. Hah, Then again I could just tell my friends that I recruited to the game to put max workers on their wine and trade it to me Razz

Elitefor

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down