NF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  drgnslyr Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Total Score: 538,672
Position: 250

General Score: 4626
Position: 263

Past Alliances: ZSR

Reasons for joining NF: NF is the most powerful alliance in Zeta. I want to be a part of the best. I joined ZSR cause my score wasn't high enuf to apply for application into NF, but the experience didn't turn out so great cause there's a lot of inner disorder in ZSR. I don't see a lot of potential for growth in an alliance with no unity.

drgnslyr

Back to top Go down

Application Empty little idiot spy

Post  AW Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:54 pm

drgnslyr,
one of disorder that we have are morons like you; I knew you were one of the spies, little sucker.
I know there are two more spies now in our alliance, and I am aware who they are..
you think you will be safe joining NF? You cant run from me because i will slaughter you no matter what alliance you join, little coward baby.
oh boy, I hate cowards like you, and you will pay for your poor actions.
I already have your town coordinates so changing your name will not save your life.
ahh too many people on my list, spies will by first victims, xzelphius will be my second, and then big loud mouth dafyydd, who got beaten so bad from war ZSR vs PFRM, and now he is feeling good and safe in NF, haha little girl..I guess you are good in making avatar on board coz thats only so far you can go.
Your avatar should be as follows. How many hours left till dafydd bows down to AW?

AW

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  drgnslyr Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:00 pm

look, i'm applying with an earnest heart here, most of my friends are either a part of NF already or in NFA. I can give you a list of about 10. I wouldn't be so quick to doubt someone's intentions if i were u. if u'd like some in game NF & NFA references, i can give u some ppl off that list i mentioned

drgnslyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Death Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:59 pm

AW is over his head... again...

If you knew he was a spy, why didn't you kick him out of ZSR when NF was at war with you people?

So:
A)You don't know what you are saying. (as always)
B)You are the worst Alliance official ever, as for keeping spies in your ranks... (you say you know them)
C)You are just plain stupid AW... (24/7)
Lord Death
Lord Death
Retired MF
Retired MF

Back to top Go down

Post  jiggatyj Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:02 pm

wow AW. pretty sad that you got banned from ikariam boards so you feel the need to belong somewhere so bad that you actually form an account here and check back religiously. You need to go outside and meet some friends man...

jiggatyj
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Post  XPS Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:48 pm

i would take him in just to piss off AW Basketball

but hey i'm not the home sec

Maybe you want a good player in NFA LD?

XPS
Mortar

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Heero's Reply on world discussion

Post  AW Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:33 am

Is it right to pillage? Yes, Its right if its within respect from both parties

Should we all just get along? are you kidding me? u think that declaring war on alliances will make people get along eachother? no one will get along as long as there is NF around..

Who is your favorite forum personality? ArmenianWarrior AKA Godfather Why? He fights for justice, underrepresented, and respectful people, and disrespects loud NF mouthers like xzelphius, daffydd, and heero

Who is the worst forum personality? oh boy, I have lot, but surely I can name few. they are xzelphius, dafydd, sacko, heero Why? They are nothing other than big loud mouth idiots.

Try to stay away from flaming, forum rules are always enforced and if you get a warning you have no more say in this thread.

If you are voted worst forum personality there will be no defense no response to it on your end as that will most likely result in flaming.

Edit* one final question, what do you think about Heero1576, Zeta world name Myself?
I think you are biggest noob that Zeta has ever seen lol!

oh gotta love XPS conclusion on the board..Its pretty much made up.

I seriously don't care if xzelphius stay on my island at all. I even told him that he should stay as long as zeta server shuts down and not let me rebuild because i will have no mercy on him once i am back in general. You might want to buy him pampers in case he sees my military goes high because he will piss in his pants when he see my general goes high....

Also, stop crap comments about saying that zsr will go top again an bs stuff like that because I seen lot of comments from NF members mentioning those words and acting like they care about ZSR..
don't forget that YOU morons tried to (hire spy/ threatened some members to become spy) in order to break ZSR from inside to get advantage in the war...So save bs comments about hoping zsr go top or stuff like that because no one believes crap that comes from your mouth...
Seriously, do you think that people believe NF words?
"War is over, want to wish NYC suc6 in reformation of ZSR. ZSR will get at top asap no doubt about it."

NF wish success in reformation of ZSR???? Are you serious dude or it was a good joke?
You think people will forget that you declare war on their alliance and disrespect them in every way and then when war is over, you wish success? What are you smoking? i know your from amesterdam, weed is not legal...

One off topic questions...

I heard there is a gay valentine party on saturday in california....Xzelphius, sacko, heero, an dafydd are going to have some fun together...

here is xzelphius waiting for heero to show him some love...

here is dafydd and sacko in bed together...watch how dafyy screaming to sacko..."how many hours left till you show me hot love?"

lol! cheers

AW

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Valentine Party Invitation

Post  AW Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:38 am

oh urls were off .....

I heard there is a gay valentine party on saturday in california....Xzelphius, sacko, heero, an dafydd are going to have some fun together...

...watch how dafyy screaming to sacko..."how many hours left till you show me hot love?"

AW

Back to top Go down

Post  Lakeyatlarge Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:42 pm

AW wrote:oh urls were off .....

...watch how dafyy screaming to sacko..."how many hours left till you show me hot love?"

Yup, that proves it your a closet homo. Thanks for the confirmation.
Lakeyatlarge
Lakeyatlarge
Archer

Back to top Go down

Post  chilidog Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:31 pm

drgnslyr wrote:Total Score: 538,672
Position: 250

General Score: 4626
Position: 263

Past Alliances: ZSR

Reasons for joining NF: NF is the most powerful alliance in Zeta. I want to be a part of the best. I joined ZSR cause my score wasn't high enuf to apply for application into NF, but the experience didn't turn out so great cause there's a lot of inner disorder in ZSR. I don't see a lot of potential for growth in an alliance with no unity.

Apply in game
chilidog
chilidog
Federal Marshal
Federal Marshal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down