NF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helloooo

Go down

Helloooo Empty Helloooo

Post  YourDad Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:48 am

Hey you bunch of scum bags. U had the guts to declare on my alliance NJO. not only that, NF is scared to fight JEDI alone and hence they asking for help from IRON and SIN.
don't you guys going to learn how to fight honorly?
I have only one friend in NF and thats xzelphius. Rest of you all are two faces douch bags.

In fact, I know Ty webb invited me to chat so he can check my IP address and see whether i "Really" got new account. hehe, I know that was coming even though they tried to be nice to me. However, I lied. I have account in Zeta and I am going to pound on any NF, SIN, IRON scum bags come my way.
You think AW leaves zeta worlld? Think twice...

i just hate how u fukers declare war on alliance that I created. I am gona fuk u all bitches

YourDad

Back to top Go down

Helloooo Empty hellooooo suckers

Post  SINkille Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:56 am

haha what an honor really..

SIN, IRON, NF against NJO

i thought u guys have no friends and stuff (no NAP or peace treaties) but yet u guys go beg for help for other alliances (SIN and IRON) to declare war on JEDI because its obvious crystal clear that NF can't handle JEDI/NJO alone....haha

SINkille

Back to top Go down

Helloooo Empty Re: Helloooo

Post  Jaivan Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:58 am

You should include this in your application too:
Total score:
Amount of points-
Position-
Generals score:
Amount of points-
Position-
Most recent alliances-
Reasons your special enough to join NF

Just fill out what you can and if you meet the standards you too can join our alliance
Jaivan
Jaivan
Phalanx

Back to top Go down

Helloooo Empty Re: Helloooo

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum